LIQUID GAS SERVICES LTD (LGS)
… provides Engineering, Maintenance and Project Management Services to the LPG Petroleum industry in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Liquid Gas Services Ltd is a member of the New Zealand LPG Association of New Zealand. Formed in 1997, specialising in Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) construction, installation, commissioning, and maintenance LGS is now considered the predominant service organisation in the New Zealand LPG Industry.
Our Head Office is located in Te Puke with offices and workshops also located in Hamilton and Auckland. Daily fault calls, after hours calls and major project quotation are processed via the Te Puke Office. All work is centrally processed at the Te Puke office but de-centrally executed by the various contractors located throughout the country.
LGS holds Accredited Trade Measurement Unit (TMU) calibrations on LPG vehicles, dispensers, LPG Road Tankers and electronic cylinder filling equipment for the Ministry of Commerce.
* We have fully equipped service vehicles specifically set up for general maintenance and LPG work used to support staff & customers in the field.
* We have fully equipped service vehicles specifically set up for Cathodic Protection work as Advanced Cathodics.
* We have calibration rigs based in the North Island for testing automotive dispenser and bulk LPG road transport trailers.
* We have a good range of different tradesmen consisting of ASME 9 Welder, Industrial Electricians, Fitters and Turners.
SPECIALISED BOTTLE FILLING SOLUTIONS
Liquid Gas Services Ltd is the exclusive agent for the full range of Elixir Electronic LPG filling equipment, including parts and accessories (Manufactured by Kosel Industries Sdn. Bhd.) for New Zealand.
The full range of Elixir electronic LPG filling equipment including the AS 575 AS 675 and AS675M systems and their variants (formerly manufactured by Actronic Limited) and has been used successfully in New Zealand and Australia for more than 20 years.
Kosel Industried Sdn. Bhd. (a member of Elpiji Malaysia Group) is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company and is experienced and renowned manufacturer of LPG-related equipment, including Elixir electronic LPG filling equipment, Kosangas vaporisers, LPG cylinder reconditioning and requalification equipment, storage tanks and pressure vessels.
The Elixir rage of electronic LPG filling equipment is now ATEX-approved for all countries in the European Union. Currently our Elixir equipment has been marketed successfully in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, China, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Kenya, Italy, Netherlands, Samoa, American Samoa, and Poland.
LGS is accredited by the ministry of Consumer Affairs to carry out calibrations of Petrol/Diesel and LPG Automotive dispensers, LPG Road tankers along with certification for electronic scales for LPG bottle filling.
* Fully equipped service vehicles specifically set up for general maintenance and LPG work used to support staff based in Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Wellington and Hastings.
* Staff certified to use breathing Apparatus (B/A) equipment for internal entry work when conducting 10 yearly decommissioning work on LPG vessels. LGS has its own set of B/A equipment and gas ethers for this type of work.
* Sets of certified weights for testing and certifying Elixor electronic scale units up to 100kg are carried in service vehicles along with all spare parts for the Elixir electronic scales, readouts load cells as well as a good stock of LPG specific parts.
* Calibration rigs based in the North Island utilised for calibration work by consumer affairs, testing and certifying automotive dispensers, bulk delivery meters on road tankers and at commercial flow meters.
* Certified ASME 9 welders for the conduct of above ground and underground pipework and vessel installation.
* Industrial electricians (one hazardous areas electrical inspector) to carry out electrical installations.
A comprehensive list of reputable civil contractors, North Island wide, capable of underground preparation of service stations and all other civil works.
Our staff/contractors are trained in the use of vapor compressors and associated equipment; we are the industry approved contractors.
LGS holds contracts with Rockgas (Contact Energy), Ongas (Vector), Genesis and Elgas Ltd. In addition we conduct installation and maintenance work for Pacific Bulk Shipping in the Pacific Islands.