DAY TO DAY MAINTENANCE
* Vaporisers, line regulators and relief valves
* Bottle-fill dispensing equipment and weighing systems
* Valves and pipelines
* LPG safety and instructional signage
* Pipework valves and fittings
* LPG security compound fences and gates
* LPG water spray deluge and systems
* Mechanical work on LPG storage vessels and valves fitted directly into LPG storage vessels
* Modification to valves pipelines and equipment
* Modification (adding/subtracting/performance change) to valves, pipeline, dispenser-heads or other equipment
* Confined space entry for internal vessel inspections
* Boilers, air compressors
* 4 Yearly electrical inspections
* Repairs to Equipment due to accident or vandalism damage
SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE WORK
* LPG liquid hose inspections and pressure testing
* Liquid flow meter calibration and TMU certification
* Electronic cylinder fill calibration and TMU certification
* LPG liquid hose change out
* LPG bulk hose inspections and pressure testing
* LPG bulk hose change out
* Direct fired vaporiser servicing quarterly and annual
* Electric vaporiser servicing quarterly and annual
* Water spray cage inspections quarterly and annual
* Boiler and Gas Appliance Servicing
* Two (2) Managed stores, one located in the Central North Island and the other located in Auckland. Both stores carry the parts, equipment & materials required to service our 17 fully equipped service vehicles and major projects that are carried out throughout the North Island
* Seventeen (17) Fully equipped service vehicles specifically set up for general maintenance and LPG work used to support staff based in Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Wellington and Hastings.
* Fourteen (14) Staff certified to use Breathing Apparatus (B/A) equipment for internal entry work when conducting 10 yearly decommissioning work on LPG vessels. LGS has its own set of B/A equipment and gas meters for this type of work.
* Six (6) Sets of certified weights for testing and certifying Elixor electronic scale units up to 100kg are carried in service vehicles along with all spare parts for the Elixir electronic scales, readouts load cells as well as a good stock of LPG specific parts.
* Five (5) Calibration rigs based in the North Island utilised for calibration work by consumer affairs, testing and certifying automotive dispensers, bulk delivery meters on road tankers and at commercial flow meters.
* Four (4) Certified ASME 9 welders for the conduct of above ground and underground pipework and vessel installation.
* Four (4) Industrial Electricians (one hazardous areas electrical inspector) to carry out electrical installations.
* LGS is accredited by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs to carry out calibrations of Petrol/Diesel and LPG Automotive dispensers, LPG Road tankers along with certification for electronic scales for LPG bottle filling.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]