LIQUID GAS SERVICES LTD (LGS)
… provides Engineering, Maintenance and Project Management Services to the LPG Petroleum industry in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Liquid Gas Services Ltd is a member of the New Zealand LPG Association of New Zealand. Formed in 1997, specialising in Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) construction, installation, commissioning, and maintenance LGS is now considered the predominant service organisation in the New Zealand LPG Industry. Our Head Office is located in Te Puke with offices and workshops also located in Hamilton and Auckland. Daily fault calls, after hours calls and major project quotation are processed via the Te Puke Office. All work is centrally processed at the Te Puke office but de-centrally executed by the various contractors located throughout the country. LGS holds Accredited Trade Measurement Unit (TMU) calibrations on LPG vehicles, dispensers, LPG Road Tankers and electronic cylinder filling equipment for the Ministry of Commerce.
* Fully equipped service vehicles specifically set up for general maintenance and LPG work used to support staff based in Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Wellington and Hastings.
* Staff certified to use breathing Apparatus (B/A) equipment for internal entry work when conducting 10 yearly decommissioning work on LPG vessels. LGS has its own set of B/A equipment and gas ethers for this type of work.
* Sets of certified weights for testing and certifying Elixor electronic scale units up to 100kg are carried in service vehicles along with all spare parts for the Elixir electronic scales, readouts load cells as well as a good stock of LPG specific parts.
* Calibration rigs based in the North Island utilised for calibration work by consumer affairs, testing and certifying automotive dispensers, bulk delivery meters on road tankers and at commercial flow meters.
* Certified ASME 9 welders for the conduct of above ground and underground pipework and vessel installation.
* Industrial electricians (two hazardous areas electrical inspector) to carry out electrical installations.
* We have fully equipped service vehicles specifically set up for general maintenance and LPG work used to support staff & customers in the field.
* We have a good range of different tradesmen consisting of ASME 9 Welder, Industrial Electricians, Fitters and Turners.
* We have calibration rigs based in the North Island for testing automotive dispenser and bulk LPG road transport trailers.