Auckland and Bay of Plenty
Liquid Gas Services Limited (LGS Ltd) is a North Island based company providing Maintenance and Installation services to a range of customers in the LPG Industry.
The company is looking for an experienced and preferably trade qualified person to assist with the servicing of our customers LPSG storage and distribution equipment.
Qualifications and work experience which would be suited to this role are:
- Qualified Electrical Fitter / Electrician
- Mechanical Fitter with limited electrical registration
- Sound fault finding experience on mechanical/pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience with maintaining industrial pumping and storage equipment within a hazardous area.
- Customer services focused and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Committed to quality and safe working practices
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this opportunity please forward your details to:
email@example.com or in writing to PO Box 15131, Tauranga.