Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Palmerston North, Wellington
Liquid Gas Services (LGS Ltd) is a North Island based company providing Maintenance and Installation services to a range of customers in the LPG Industry.
The company is looking for experienced and preferably trade qualified persons to assist with the servicing of our customers LPG storage and distribution equipment in the Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Palmerston and Wellington areas.
Qualifications and work experience which would be suited to this role:
- Qualified Fitter/Fitter Turner
- Qualified Fitter/Welder
- Mechanical Qualifications in the automotive industry
- Gas Fitter
- Sound Fault finding experience on Mechanical/Pneumatic and Electrical equipment.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience with maintaining industrial pumping and storage equipment within a hazardous area.
- A customer services focus and can do attitude.
- Have good communication skills and be able to adapt.
- A commitment to quality and safe working practices.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this opportunity please forward your details to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to PO Box 15131 Tauranga